Frequently Asked Questions
- If you require an exchange, return or have a faulty item, please email us at email@example.com so we can assist you with the process.
- You have 30 days from purchase to return your item(s) to Melanoma Institute Australia.
- Please choose carefully, as we do not refund or exchange for change of mind.
- For incorrect size, we offer exchange only.
- For faulty items, we exchange or refund.
- Postage costs may apply.
- If you are returning an item(s), please ensure item(s) are still in original condition and tags still attached.
- Please note, the above return policy is in addition to and does not affect the statutory rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Orders totaling $99.99 or less, will be charged a flat shipping fee of $10.00.
- Orders totaling $100.00 or more, will have FREE SHIPPING.
- Shipping is only available to Australian addresses on the online store.
- If you are a commercial or international customer, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist with your order.
- Melanoma Institute Australia product is shipped via Australia Post and are all trackable.
- When your order is sent we'll email you. This email will include the Australia Post tracking number.
- Product is shipped from Sydney.
- Estimated delivery time is 7 to 10 business days.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Don't worry as this can happen. There is a small window where we are able to change the delivery address before the orders are shipped. Either call us on 02 9911 7200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct delivery address and if in time, we will update it for you.
- As soon as your order is packed and sent, an email notification will be sent to the email address provided with a tracking number.
- As we endeavour to get all orders packed and sent as soon as possible, please allow up to 7 to 10 business days for the arrival of your order.
- Our apologies for this - sometimes things are out of our control. Please contact us on 02 9911 7200 or email us at email@example.com and we will look into it for you.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers) and email address. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted communications we believe may be of interest to you. Please untick the data collection box at checkout if you do not wish to receive updates.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the address: Melanoma Institute Australia, 40 Rocklands Road, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065. Attn: Communications Team.